Many customers find that the silicone mold transformation when they use the silicone rubber to make silicone molds.Silicone rubber with low hardness has the characteristic of easy to deformation.How to avoid the silicone molds transformation? Let’s analysis it in five aspects as below:
- Put it into production before it do not cured completely. Although the silicone mold can be demold a few hours after casting mold. The silicone mold cures completely take at less 72 hours.If time permits, experienced people usually de-mold the mold and put it into production 72 hours after casting molds.
- The quality of the silicone rubber is poor,or the shrinkage is too high or filler is too many. The shrinkage of high grade silicone rubber is about 0.1%,the shrinkage of ordinary silicone rubber is about 0.3%.The shrinkage of poor silicone rubber is higher.
- The lining shell of silicone rubber do not accurate.
- Do not put the soft silicone mold into to the hard lining shell to save in time after using.
- The silicone mold is subjected to long pressure distortion in the process of using.