For cultural stone mold
Applications:For the production of Rome column,relief furniture,stationary and gifts,plastic toys,architectural decoration,duplication of cultural relic,glass steel,simulation cultural stone,marble,rockery and sandstone.
- No deformation,heat resistance,acid and alkali resistance,no expansion
- Good shrinkage rate,good duplication times and the shrinkage rate is 0.2%
- Good tensile and tear strength,good flexibility ,makes your products looks attractive and no deformation up to 250℃,the mold still flexible under the -50℃,the simulation is excellent
- Put 500g silicone rubber and 1.5% curing agent into the plastic bowl and stirring evenly at room temperature.
- Brushing the release agent on the original model.
- Brushing the release agent in the wooden sticks and surrounded the model,the gap in the middle should be 2~4cm.
- Pouring the silicone rubber into the mold more slowly and shake it to remove the bubbles.
- Using the wooden sticks to surround the model again after 60mins the silicone rubber has cured and leave 4cm space,remove the primary wooden sticks.
- Pouring 1kg gypsum powder and water into the wooden box achieve full.
- Remove the wooden sticks after 20 minutes and the mold is finished.
- The amount of the curing agent should be depend on the temperature. Curing agent used in exceed and the mold will become delicate,used too little,the working time will become longer
- It is not recommended to add the silicone oil to prevent the physical changes of the mold
- Allow the mold to cool at room temperature at least 24 hours before using to achieve the best effect