For gypsum line mold
The gypsum line silicone rubber used for gypsum line,gypsum sculpture,gypsum doll, and also used for marble,resin crafts,figure duplication,architecture decorations and garden sculpture.
- Low shrinkage rate,good duplication times and the shrinkage rate is 0.2%.
- Good simulation effects and the mold is no deformation.
- Heat resistant up to 250℃ and no expansion.
According to the operation methods,generally use the brush cast to do this.
- Put 500g silicone rubber and 1.5% curing agent into the plastic bowl and stirring evenly at room temperature.
- Brushing the release agent on the original model.
- Brushing the release agent in the wooden sticks and surrounded the model,the gap in the middle should be 2~4cm.
- Pouring the silicone rubber into the mold more slowly and shake it to remove the bubbles.
- Using the wooden sticks to surround the model again after 60mins the silicone rubber has cured and leave 4cm space,remove the primary wooden sticks.
- Pouring 1kg gypsum powder and water into the wooden box achieve full.
- Remove the wooden sticks after 20 minutes and the mold is finished.
The amount of curing agent should be determined by the temperature, decrease the usage when the temperature is high. Curing agent used in excess, the mold will become fragile; curing agent using too little, the operation time will be extended.